Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Tesla Model Y USB Hub, Wireless Charger v3, & Spacer (NEW)

ItsMeDario

Oct 5, 2020
Los Angeles, California
Hey All!

Tesla recently offered me a buyback on my MY over a safety concern. My MY was in and out of the shop since I purchased it in late October. Just like most of you, I was very excited and purchased a bunch of cool accessories for my MY but unfortunately, I never got to use them. With that being said, I'm planning on selling some of the accessories I purchased.

- Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Hub (Post June 2020) - not compatible with recent center console refresh.
- Tesla v3 Wireless Pad for Model Y & Model 3 - Compatible with all iPhone 12's. Not compatible with recent center console refresh.
- Tesla Model 3 & Model Y Spacer

$158 for all three items.

I would like to sell all three of these items as a bundle.

I'd prefer to sell locally (Burbank, CA) but am willing to ship if you're willing to pay for shipping. (USPS Medium Flat Rate Box)

Thank you!

IMG_4630.jpg
IMG_4631.jpg
IMG_4632.jpg
IMG_4633.jpg
IMG_4634.jpg
IMG_4635.jpg
IMG_4636.jpg
IMG_4637.jpg
IMG_4638.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC