Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jersey Folks, Front plate or No?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Considering the fact that New Jersey cops have been known to write tickets if your license plate holder in the rear covers up the "New Jersey" and "Garden State" letters on the license plate, I really wouldn't recommend trying to get away with ditching the front plate. Particularly in the current environment where cops are desperate to offset the loss of ticketing revenue with so many fewer people on the roads...

Reactions: Gasaraki
Considering the fact that New Jersey cops have been known to write tickets if your license plate holder in the rear covers up the "New Jersey" and "Garden State" letters on the license plate, I really wouldn't recommend trying to get away with ditching the front plate. Particularly in the current environment where cops are desperate to offset the loss of ticketing revenue with so many fewer people on the roads...

Good point, I'm leaning towards putting it on, just looking for opinions on the subject, maybe change my mind.