TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

JH Photography of Sig Model X at Champs, January 10, 2016 (4K)

Discussion in 'Video' started by Ulmo, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

Tesla Signature Model X - YouTube

It's a first review, so it's fantastic to realize by the end of the video what happened. I finally see now what "X" stands for (see article linked below). After watching, I wrote what I thought on Facebook, but for here at TMC, I'd rather link to an article I found online that says it better in someone else's words (it's better because it's more researched than my FB post):

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/tesla-model-x-here-ultimate-chick-uv-lynne-everatt?forceNoSplash=true

I'm given to wondering what the Y will be like, since we already have the Roadster, Model S, and upcoming 3 (backwards E).

2. jeffhre

jeffhre Member

Wasn't there some sort of consensus forming on it being a smaller CUV than the X? Potentially!!!

3. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

I just rewatched this right now, and I absolutely love how the dramatic transition of everything there was framed. It was approached with such enthusiasm, and slowly, the whole thing unfolded like a flower and its bees. It had so many iconic shots of the various players in the drama. Sublime and powerful.