TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Join the Tesla Parade at Shamrock's 'St Patricks Day Festival'

Discussion in 'Texas' started by reddy, Feb 22, 2015.

1. reddy

reddy Member

To celebrate Texas' newest Supercharger in Shamrock, we are organizing a contingent of Teslas to join the parade on SATURDAY MARCH 14. I have submitted a parade entry form. You can see more about the Parade and all the festivities at http://www.shamrocktexas.net/parade .

This year's theme is 'Shamrockin' to the Moon', since the master of ceremonies is Alan Bean, the astronaut & artist.

We would like all participants to add some removable green Shamrocks or Moon decals to their car for parade purposes. These are usually available at party stores or online.

Please message me asap so we can have a head count for the parade organizers. We have 4 people coming already and would love to have lots more!

The parade starts at 10:30am but we need to be in place by 10 am. Starting point is actually quite close to the U-Drop Inn supercharger. Come and join the fun!

2. reddy

reddy Member

The parade is 1 week from today.

I have submitted the application to the Shamrock St Patricks day parade. It would be great to have a significant Tesla component on hand. The parade route goes by the U Drop Inn and supercharger.

Please message me if you would like to join us, and I will give you my contact information. Everyone is welcome !
    parade-application-header.jpg

3. superraz375

superraz375 Member

I would love to go, but sadly I am going to pass on visiting Shamrock from Dallas,TX until the connecting superchargers are online as well

4. reddy

reddy Member

It looked like Ardmore and Weatherford were almost complete last week, I would not be surprised if they go online this week. We'd love to have you!

5. reddy

reddy Member

We have 4 confirmed participants in the parade, and room for plenty more to join in the fun.

For those of you in the DFW area, we will keep our fingers crossed that Ardmore and Weatherford open this week.

If anyone from the Lubbock area needs to top off at my house in Amarillo, we can do that for you, just message me.

6. reddy

reddy Member

It appears that both the Ardmore OK, and Weatherford OK superchargers are opening tomorrow, March 11. This will make it easier for Tesla owners all over Oklahoma , and north Texas, to join in on the Shamrock festivities.

PM me if you can come !

Reddy

7. reddy

reddy Member

Its still not too late to join in! We have been confirmed in the parade, and the more Teslas, the merrier! Send me a message so we can put you down on the official list, and we can coordinate arrival.

Reddy

8. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Hey Reddy,

St. Paddy's Day is just around the corner, and this year you could invite some Tesla Owners from New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas (maybe Kansas/Missouri/Arkansas too?) to participate in the Parade....

Last year we had six Model S in the Parade -- maybe go for an even Dozen this time?

What say ye?

9. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

We wouldn't be able to make it this year :(

It's a fun time, no doubt!

10. stephenpace

stephenpace VIN S00219

Do you want to create another thread for this? It seems confusing since the initial part of the thread refers to 2015. Maybe create a new one? Or update the first entry with the current year information?