Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Join the Tesla Parade at Shamrock's 'St Patricks Day Festival'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

reddy

Jan 26, 2013
Amarillo, TX
To celebrate Texas' newest Supercharger in Shamrock, we are organizing a contingent of Teslas to join the parade on SATURDAY MARCH 14. I have submitted a parade entry form. You can see more about the Parade and all the festivities at http://www.shamrocktexas.net/parade .

This year's theme is 'Shamrockin' to the Moon', since the master of ceremonies is Alan Bean, the astronaut & artist.

We would like all participants to add some removable green Shamrocks or Moon decals to their car for parade purposes. These are usually available at party stores or online.

Please message me asap so we can have a head count for the parade organizers. We have 4 people coming already and would love to have lots more!

The parade starts at 10:30am but we need to be in place by 10 am. Starting point is actually quite close to the U-Drop Inn supercharger. Come and join the fun!

The parade is 1 week from today.

I have submitted the application to the Shamrock St Patricks day parade. It would be great to have a significant Tesla component on hand. The parade route goes by the U Drop Inn and supercharger.

Please message me if you would like to join us, and I will give you my contact information. Everyone is welcome !
parade-application-header.jpg

We have 4 confirmed participants in the parade, and room for plenty more to join in the fun.

For those of you in the DFW area, we will keep our fingers crossed that Ardmore and Weatherford open this week.

If anyone from the Lubbock area needs to top off at my house in Amarillo, we can do that for you, just message me.

It appears that both the Ardmore OK, and Weatherford OK superchargers are opening tomorrow, March 11. This will make it easier for Tesla owners all over Oklahoma , and north Texas, to join in on the Shamrock festivities.

PM me if you can come !

Reddy

Hey Reddy,

St. Paddy's Day is just around the corner, and this year you could invite some Tesla Owners from New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas (maybe Kansas/Missouri/Arkansas too?) to participate in the Parade....

Last year we had six Model S in the Parade -- maybe go for an even Dozen this time?

What say ye?