Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July Deliveries Scheduled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it would be a good idea to post your scheduled July Deliveries. Since most of the speculation is surrounding Tesla intentionally delaying delivering 200k cars in the U.S. in Q2 it would make sense that they will increase VIN assignments and deliveries in Q3.

On the Model 3 spreadsheet I have noticed some reporting July Deliveries:

EE0E6589-4E72-4A46-9CB5-2AE5780A7A68.png

I hope we get our cars soon it’s been a long wait!

3/31/16 - 10:30 AM Reservation.
3/31/16 - Second res before reveal.
3/22/18 - Invite to config Res #1
4/18/18 - Invite to config Res #2
4/30/18 - Config invite #2 Black/Aero/PUP
5/20/18 - July delay email
6/9/18 - VIN assignment. I knew because the "edit" configuration disappeared between 7pm and 7:30pm
6/12/18 - Called customer service to confirm I had a VIN was assigned. ISA emailed me later that day. Didn't have delivery day yet.
6/14/18 - Delivery Date set and VIN given 255XX
7/05/18 - Delivery Date Set

That's my life story. Lol, can't wait to get my life back.

Great detailed information! I thought I checked my account often but edit design disappearing in 30 min window is specific.

I want my life back too lol.

My husband told me I was out of my mind a month ago because of my obession. He's kind of used to my techy over researching analytical habits. However, this has taken it to a whole other level.

This past week he was bitten by the the Tesla bug and has been very proactive in things I usually would have done. He mow listens to my Tesla Vomit and even has questions. :)