TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

July Deliveries Scheduled

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by daver6640, Jun 14, 2018.

1. daver6640

daver6640 Member

I thought it would be a good idea to post your scheduled July Deliveries. Since most of the speculation is surrounding Tesla intentionally delaying delivering 200k cars in the U.S. in Q2 it would make sense that they will increase VIN assignments and deliveries in Q3.

On the Model 3 spreadsheet I have noticed some reporting July Deliveries:

EE0E6589-4E72-4A46-9CB5-2AE5780A7A68.png

I hope we get our cars soon it’s been a long wait!

2. IslandGirl

IslandGirl Member

3/31/16 - 10:30 AM Reservation.
    3/31/16 - Second res before reveal.
    3/22/18 - Invite to config Res #1
    4/18/18 - Invite to config Res #2
    4/30/18 - Config invite #2 Black/Aero/PUP
    5/20/18 - July delay email
    6/9/18 - VIN assignment. I knew because the "edit" configuration disappeared between 7pm and 7:30pm
    6/12/18 - Called customer service to confirm I had a VIN was assigned. ISA emailed me later that day. Didn't have delivery day yet.
    6/14/18 - Delivery Date set and VIN given 255XX
    7/05/18 - Delivery Date Set

That's my life story. Lol, can't wait to get my life back.

• Funny x 2
  3. daver6640

daver6640 Member

Great detailed information! I thought I checked my account often but edit design disappearing in 30 min window is specific.

I want my life back too lol.

• Like x 1
  4. IslandGirl

IslandGirl Member

My husband told me I was out of my mind a month ago because of my obession. He's kind of used to my techy over researching analytical habits. However, this has taken it to a whole other level.

This past week he was bitten by the the Tesla bug and has been very proactive in things I usually would have done. He mow listens to my Tesla Vomit and even has questions. :)

• Like x 3
    • Funny x 2