Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jumped in the Tesla Family

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi new family, so i have been wanting a Tesla since way back when they were supposed to be 50k. i drive my the service center in Santa Monica every day for work an yesterday i confirmed my order. online it says late june-july for delivery. i hope that holds up.

After reading posts here I can't find the spreadsheet i think that will answer a lot of questions.

im extremely excited, initially wanted an X but delay may be too long since Im approved for leasing already.

Reactions: newtman
Hi new family, so i have been wanting a Tesla since way back when they were supposed to be 50k. i drive my the service center in Santa Monica every day for work an yesterday i confirmed my order. online it says late june-july for delivery. i hope that holds up.After reading posts here I can't find the spreadsheet i think that will answer a lot of questions.im extremely excited, initially wanted an X but delay may be too long since Im approved for leasing already.

Welcome to TMC , you can find discussions on the link below
Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

Hi new family, so i have been wanting a Tesla since way back when they were supposed to be 50k. i drive my the service center in Santa Monica every day for work an yesterday i confirmed my order. online it says late june-july for delivery. i hope that holds up.

After reading posts here I can't find the spreadsheet i think that will answer a lot of questions.

im extremely excited, initially wanted an X but delay may be too long since Im approved for leasing already.

Congrats and welcome! I was in your boat and finally made the jump last week or so too. So stoked!

How'd you spec it out?

I'm sure picking up in Fremont would be fun, but the advantage to living near a SC during delivery, is that you can more easily refuse it if there are problems that need to be fixed. Go back home and wait until they have resolved any issues.

Something to consider. Either way, enjoy.