Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just a little something to tow with your Model X...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope it comes to fruition but it doesn't make sense that the Youtube video says the first year of production is sold out whereas the webpage says there are currently 9 orders and they are fishing for more, including investors. There's also no prototype -- or if there is one they never show it -- but it seems they are just going to build the first ones all at once -- if that's what the first year of production means. That doesn't make sense to me. They also rely heavily on Tesla in the video almost leaving the impression that Tesla has some connection to this product but there's very little information on the actual product itself. I note "The Team" has 4 directors, only two less people than "The Workforce." Despite the credentials of those listed, I think it's going to take a lot brain power (and a lot of money) to make a safe and reliable electric boat. I wish them well.

Or tow this to your local general aviation airport:

20131222_Silent Electro_2.jpg

foto20140428_t.JPG

An all electric sailplane in it's own trailer. There's two of them at my local airport. They fly for hours for only
50 cents worth of electricity.

if you are interested: AliSport

Last edited:
I would prefer this one The ICON Experience - YouTube - seems to fit well with a Tesla, but it will be a while before we see them in Europe though...
Wow, I had not heard of that plane! Found the website about it at Explore the A5 - ICON Aircraft According to that site, the first customer delivery of the plane was last July. So it's a brand new plane.
At first I assumed it was electric. Wrong. It's an ICE. I want an electric plane. I know that Bosch has built a single motor electric plane but it's a very short range.

Last edited:
Not electric- but still a lot like Tesla - not in the last place because it also was originated in the bay area by people who wanted to change an industry.

And they have founders' editions on the way !

Very cool plane.

$189k, $5k deposit and delivery in 2019 if you order now because they aready have 1500 orders. And I thought waiting 4 months for my Tesla was hard!