Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

just ordered an X, what accessories or parts should I expect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting your new Tesla equipped with the right accessories is a great idea! Here are 10 must-have accessories for your Tesla Model X:
  1. Jack Pad Adapter:Ensure safe and easy lifting of your Tesla with this jack pad adapter. Check it out here.
  2. LED Tesla Logo Projection Light:Add a touch of style with a Tesla logo projection light. It's a subtle yet cool addition. Explore it here.
  3. Wireless Magnetic Phone Holder:Keep your phone secure and easily accessible with this wireless magnetic holder. Find it here.
  4. Paint Refill Pen:Be prepared for any minor scratches with a convenient paint refill pen. Get it here.
  5. Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (Cordless & Rechargeable):Keep your Tesla interior spotless with a handheld vacuum cleaner. Grab yours here.
  6. Soft Memory Car Neck Pillow:Ensure a comfortable ride with a soft memory car neck pillow. Check it out.
  7. Carbon Fiber Side Camera Cover:Add a sleek carbon fiber touch to your Tesla's side cameras. Explore it here.
  8. Metal Brake & Accelerator Pedal for Tesla Model S & X:Enhance the pedals' aesthetics and durability with these metal covers. Find them here.
  9. All-Weather Floor Mats:Protect your Tesla's interior from spills and dirt with high-quality all-weather floor mats. Shop now.
  10. Car Window Sunshade for Tesla Model X:Keep your Tesla cool and protected from the sun with custom-fit window sunshades. Get it here.

hey guys, when I take delivery of the X what accessories or parts besides the tow hook should I be on the lookout for in case Tesla forgets to put something in?
Not really an accessory, but I would recommend a wheel alignment (that is not done at the factory) as soon as you possibly can. If you can point to a drive quality problem you can probably get it under warranty. My car drove perfectly straight, but the energy consumption was quite high, so I suspected an alignment problem. Unfortunately it was not covered under warranty for me, even though the alignment absolutely fixed the problem. I still grumble about pay for alignment, but I have had absolutely no other issues. Car has been absolutely perfect.

Get the Spigen organizer:
Center Console Organizer Tray

title_web_tesla_to225_01_1000x.jpg

Reactions: bpon89 and EvoL
You should get 2 key cards, tow hook (stored in a recess in the front of the frunk), towing receiver (which is the tow package), J-1772 adapter, and a 128GB USB drive in the glove box (should already be set up for Sentry mode). It comes with floor carpet mats, not rubber mats. I just traded out my 2017 X for a new 2023 X last month.
Just wanted to say - thank you for this! My X was dropped off on Wednesday and I opened the frunk at night. I couldn't figure out, in the dark, what the big bag was there. You confirmed, it's the tow hook!!!

Not really an accessory, but I would recommend a wheel alignment (that is not done at the factory) as soon as you possibly can. If you can point to a drive quality problem you can probably get it under warranty. My car drove perfectly straight, but the energy consumption was quite high, so I suspected an alignment problem. Unfortunately it was not covered under warranty for me, even though the alignment absolutely fixed the problem. I still grumble about pay for alignment, but I have had absolutely no other issues. Car has been absolutely perfect.
What specs or parameters told you the consumption was high? I would like to compare it to mine. Thanks in advance!