Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got 19.8.3 this morning...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dog mode keeps the A/C on to maintain a safe temperature and puts a big notice up on the main screen so those outside can see the dog is safe... Mostly useful in much hotter climates than ours :)

... and yes I have both the Enhanced Autopilot and FSD for whatever that is worth, no mention of NoA in the notes though...

FWIW TeslaFi indicates that 19.4.3 started rollout on 22-Feb and plenty of HW2 / HW2.5 in UK (and one HW1 in Scotland) already have it.

5.4% of the fleet has 19.4.3, and 58% that version or newer (I didn't try to filter that by territory) ...

... although I'm on 2018.50.6 (85% of fleet has that, or newer) and I didn't get that until middle of February ...

If you don't have TeslaFi, or for a possibly wider-picture, Hank Lloyd Right's Tesla Version Tracker may provide some hours of fun :)

EDIT I thought Hank had some sort of "What's in this version" list, but I can't find it.

Reactions: Terry_B58
Dog mode keeps the A/C on to maintain a safe temperature and puts a big notice up on the main screen so those outside can see the dog is safe... Mostly useful in much hotter climates than ours :)

... and yes I have both the Enhanced Autopilot and FSD for whatever that is worth, no mention of NoA in the notes though...
Interesting. I think in the states it maybe called child mode?
I have neither. Yet I ADORE dogs and IMO it should be called dog mode.
Not aware than Model S has a big center display that says DOG MODE.
Or is this exclusively to Model 3?
Thanks!

I'll go check the display in a moment, but in the States it is still Dog mode as it would not be legal to leave a young child in the car alone in the first place... ... doesn't mean it won't be used that way though of course...

27fa2dcf-fc2f-4f8f-8882-94b1d49fa933.png

Dog mode display...