Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got another AP trial, 30 days...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I wasn’t expecting that, hopefully get v9 during the trial here in the UK.

Attachments

• D046A709-6B78-43B4-A44C-C9B7F901AE27.jpeg
    D046A709-6B78-43B4-A44C-C9B7F901AE27.jpeg
    452.7 KB · Views: 107
Do you get the 30 day trial if you had already done the 14 day? I’m getting mixed messages.

No, you don’t. I called and talked to three different people, they cannot push the 30 day trial to anyone who had the previous trial. They also will not sell me autopilot @ $5,500 discount. They claim the trial is imbedded in the last software update, and there is no way to purchase autopilot other than through you screen or mytesla.

Please let us know if you have had a different experience and have been able to get the trail And/or reduced price.

Other than that, I can only hope they will have some other opportunities to sell to folks like us when they get desperate. Knowing that some people get to upgrade for the reduced rate makes it almost impossible to buy at a higher price.

No, you don’t. I called and talked to three different people, they cannot push the 30 day trial to anyone who had the previous trial. They also will not sell me autopilot @ $5,500 discount. They claim the trial is imbedded in the last software update, and there is no way to purchase autopilot other than through you screen or mytesla.

Please let us know if you have had a different experience and have been able to get the trail And/or reduced price.

Other than that, I can only hope they will have some other opportunities to sell to folks like us when they get desperate. Knowing that some people get to upgrade for the reduced rate makes it almost impossible to buy at a higher price.

This is so frustrating. Why give a 14 day trial only a month or so ago and not tell consumers about an upcoming 30 day trial? It’s not really right.

I’m going to sit tight and hope they give a discount at a later date. I won’t be purchasing autopilot until a discount.

Reactions: Flyguy