Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got my "assigned a VIN" text, blue/black, LR, 19", Virginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jealous, I've completed all that insurance and payment info, but nothing yet. LR AWD Blue/Black 19" also and ordered 1/15/20. BreatheEasier, where about do you live in Virginia? I am in the Fairfax/Burke area. Just wondering if you get yours before mine even ships and if can I come see it (at a distance given Covid-19)?

My Tesla Account was finally updated to make the final payment, and the Lending Agreement is now there. I will pay the final payment during the delivery vs. online. I have my checklist ready to go...hopefully there are a few less quality issues in the 59xx and later VIN range.

I also got the strangest call today from an Advisor from the Tyco Rd SC. He was asking me if I was still interested in purchasing a Tesla. He didn't know I had a delivery date, and couldn't find me by my email address, so I provided my order number. He was surprised to see that I was scheduled for the first week in June. So strange.

I'm jealous. I ordered in April 2019. Blue, White, LR, MY with FSD.

I have heard *twice* from Tyco Rd to see if I wanted to schedule a test drive for a Model 3, but they can't give me ANY information on my MY which was ordered over a year ago. I've been dreaming of owning a Tesla for over a decade, so I love hearing that other people in NoVa are starting to get scheduled.