Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just had Hardware 3 upgrade service cancelled due not available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any comments on text I just received for my model 3 in the UK

Hi Stephen

thank you for your service request.

We currently do not have an ETA on when Hardware 3 upgrade will be made available, as it is not as of yet. As we will be unable to proceed with this at the moment, we will remove this appointment from our calendar.

Thank you,
Tesla Service

You confirmed you need it/don’t have it already? What does it say under “additional vehicle information”

B3F84918-6495-41EC-B0A5-E51BD4CA1C7E.jpeg

Or

F3F00065-659E-4BE8-AD09-F0594C52BC57.jpeg

Last edited:
Were any UK Model 3's delivered without HW3? Changeover started April, first UK deliveries, end June?

I know some thought that they got AP2.5 due to things like TeslaFi and Codec giving misleading/ambiguous info, but I thought that UK just got HW3/FSD computer.

Were any UK Model 3's delivered without HW3? Changeover started April, first UK deliveries, end June?

I know some thought that they got AP2.5 due to things like TeslaFi and Codec giving misleading/ambiguous info, but I thought that UK just got HW3/FSD computer.

that’s what I thought too. I didn’t think they started building any RHD cars until after they’d switched to only making HW3 cars

Any comments on text I just received for my model 3 in the UK

Hi Stephen

thank you for your service request.

We currently do not have an ETA on when Hardware 3 upgrade will be made available, as it is not as of yet. As we will be unable to proceed with this at the moment, we will remove this appointment from our calendar.

Thank you,
Tesla Service

Same reply in the USA. Some owners are able to get one, others have to wait as of today.