Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just hit 99...waiting for email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I requested the FSD Beta about a month ago. I had a few days of 100 then had a crash detection warning that dropped me to 92. Been driving as safely as possible and was stuck at 98 forever. Finally hit 99 yesterday and now I'm waiting for the email and trying to drive as carefully as possible. Am I likely to get in within a couple of days or does it usually take a few weeks before being invited? Thanks.

Usually it has been adds after a new software release, so for example 10.8.1 is rolling out now, I'd expect another day or two for a complete rollout. New people seem to be added near the end of the rollout, so I'd guess we will see 97 and up adds near the end of the week (but who knows!) Maybe some 96's will get it this time. You usually have to have the score and the 100 miles near the beginning of the rollout cycle though, or you may have to wait until the next release (~2 weeks recently.)

IIRC, we only have cases of 98+ being added in significant numbers. (Yes, a few one-off exceptions, but only a relative few.)

I'm also not sure that Tesla onboards new cohorts for "fix" releases -- only full point releases.

I've been at 99 for 1.5 weeks. I don't expect to join until 10.9 at the earliest -- maybe only after v11 ships.

I've had a 100 score for the last 3 weeks...waiting with fingers crossed. The vehicle updated to 2022.4.5 today but no luck. Adding up my driving history from the last 30 days shows 2,693 miles driven over 18 days. (3) of the 18 days have 99 scores with the other (15) being 100's. I've heard stories of people getting it unlocked after 7 days of a good score and I'm feeling a little disheartened. It's so painful driving like a grandma or getting hit with a yellow light you need to tap the breaks to stop at and getting penalized. Once you're in Beta do you have to keep up the good score or have you proven yourself worthy at that point?

I've had a 100 score for the last 3 weeks...waiting with fingers crossed. The vehicle updated to 2022.4.5 today but no luck. Adding up my driving history from the last 30 days shows 2,693 miles driven over 18 days. (3) of the 18 days have 99 scores with the other (15) being 100's. I've heard stories of people getting it unlocked after 7 days of a good score and I'm feeling a little disheartened. It's so painful driving like a grandma or getting hit with a yellow light you need to tap the breaks to stop at and getting penalized. Once you're in Beta do you have to keep up the good score or have you proven yourself worthy at that point?
I’m at 99 score with 3600 miles. This wait sucks. But once you have it, score goes away and you don’t have to worry

I’m at 99 score with 3600 miles. This wait sucks. But once you have it, score goes away and you don’t have to worry
What a relief! Thanks for the tip Raurele. It'll be nice to enjoy "the most fun thing you can buy ever" again. We might as well be driving Hyundai Sonatas (nothing against the Sonata, it's a fine sensible...albeit boring vehicle).