Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Ordered 01/26/18...A lot of questions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't own a Model 3 yet, but maybe I can add a bit of info and opinion to your first three points.

1) I can't comment on that, but I'd be interested, too. The S isn't really a tall person's car, I can sit only in the front of my S comfortably and I am about as tall as you are. But that's mostly because of headroom.
Here is a good video on seating in the S, X and 3:
And here one from a non Tesla fan boy, who is as tall as we are:

2) The standard car is still mostly unknown, but given that the PUP is 5k, I wouldn't expect a lot of luxury in the base car.

3) EAP is 5k and that is definitely too much for what you will get, but on the other hand there are no other options to add just a bit of driver assistance features, like TACC. And since I've heard that you have to adjust the standard cruise control over the screen, in 1mph increments, you will probably want EAP, if you like TACC.

EAP adds a couple of features your Prime doesn't have, like auto parking, or changing the lane if you hit the indicator, but you lack blind spot monitoring (for now) and no one really knows how much functionality we will get with EAP anyways.

Personally I will get EAP, because I still think the car is worth the price, even if EAP isn't.
Wow, great videos...thank you!