Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered - Couple of Q’s on communication and finance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered a white long range with white interior and 19 inch wheels and I have couple of questions?

Firstly, what communications should I expect from Tesla? I just got a single email thanking me for my order and pointing me to the Tesla app which shows next to nothing!

Secondly, I chose the Tesla finance option but would like to change this as I’ve found a better option. I’m guessing I don’t have to make up my mind about this until later as I’ve not signed any finance agreement yet?

Thanks in advance for any help?

Just ordered a white long range with white interior and 19 inch wheels and I have couple of questions?

Firstly, what communications should I expect from Tesla? I just got a single email thanking me for my order and pointing me to the Tesla app which shows next to nothing!

Secondly, I chose the Tesla finance option but would like to change this as I’ve found a better option. I’m guessing I don’t have to make up my mind about this until later as I’ve not signed any finance agreement yet?

Thanks in advance for any help?
None and Yes respectively.