Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just pulled the trigger!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We did it! Few minutes ago! Now my wife and I are officially part of the best community in the world!
Huge thanks to each and every one of you!

Our Model S is white 85D with tan next gen. seats, panoramic roof, white headliner, piano decor, 19" wheels (to be replaced with dark 20"), and autopilot! December delivery....
Since we and @Max* are from VA, his referral link is for $2,000 off ($1,000 immediately and $1,000 later). Thanks @Max*!

For those who know me - I was waiting for almost 4 month to see if Model S will get any love during Model X release, but it didn't... and we don't want to wait any longer! The only regret is - why we haven't done it sooner o_O.

Our current list of accessories is as follows:
+ Premium front console [$600]
+ Forgestar F14s in Matte Gunmetal in 20x9 20x10.5 with 245/275 Continental DW tires [about $2,500]
+ Tesla genuine wheel caps [~ $50]
+ BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection [$100]
+ Rain Repellent Glass Treatment [$30]
+ Removable Front License Plate Bracket [$115]
+ Window tint [$400]
+ Trunk organizer [$50]
+ NVX subwoofer [$1,000]
+ Caliper Paint Kit [$80] + Caliper decals "T E S L A" [$10]
Subtotal is $4,935

- $2,500 savings with standard audio
- $700 for selling original 19" wheels on eBay
Total = $1735

Vitaliy & Kseniia

Last edited:
Congrats! I didn't know how many aftermarket wheel manufacturers were making wheels with fitments for the Model S. Love our white 85D with dark wheels. Have you considered tinting your side and rear windows? Really looks great with the darker colored wheels.:smile:

Congrats! I didn't know how many aftermarket wheel manufacturers were making wheels with fitments for the Model S. Love our white 85D with dark wheels. Have you considered tinting your side and rear windows? Really looks great with the darker colored wheels.:smile:

Totally forgot about windows tinting. Thanks for reminding, will do for sure, but have to check laws in Virginia.

Now the excruciating wait begins! Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Totally forgot about windows tinting. Thanks for reminding, will do for sure, but have to check laws in Virginia.

35% rear hatch and rear windows. 50% front windows.

I have 40% all around, within a week of ownership I got pulled over on I-66 during HOV hours. After the officer realized that I didn't violate the HOV, he said "let me check your tints" after he did he let me off with a warning. Thankfully.

Did you include the cost to install a 240V outlet in your future purchase list?

Did you include the cost to install a 240V outlet in your future purchase list?

Nope, because I live in apartment. But at my place of work, there are about 15 charging stations.
Do those need any adapters?

IMG_4840.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG

We did it! Few minutes ago! Now my wife and I are officially part of the best community in the world!
Huge thanks to each and every one of you!

Our Model S is white 85D with tan next gen. seats, panoramic roof, white headliner, piano decor, 19" wheels (to be replaced with dark 20"), and autopilot! December delivery....
Since we and @Max* are from VA, his referral link is for $2,000 off ($1,000 immediately and $1,000 later). Thanks @Max*!

For those who know me - I was waiting for almost 4 month to see if Model S will get any love during Model X release, but it didn't... and we don't want to wait any longer! The only regret is - why we haven't done it sooner o_O.

Our current list of accessories is as follows:
+ Premium front console [$600]
+ Forgestar F14s in Matte Gunmetal in 20x9 20x10.5 with 245/275 Continental DW tires [about $2,500]
+ Tesla genuine wheel caps [~ $50]
+ BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection [$100]
+ Rain Repellent Glass Treatment [$30]
+ Removable Front License Plate Bracket [$115]
+ Window tint [$400]
+ Trunk organizer [$50]
+ NVX subwoofer [$1,000]
+ Caliper Paint Kit [$80] + Caliper decals "T E S L A" [$10]
Subtotal is $4,935

- $2,500 savings with standard audio
- $700 for selling original 19" wheels on eBay
Total = $1735

Vitaliy & Kseniia

Whew!
When I read your headline, I thought you were referring to the new President Elect!
Now that we got that straightened out! Lol!

• Funny
Reactions: Ormond