Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just some thing I have noticed any one else

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that tesla needs to put super chargers in places were attract tourists or people on vacation I have been to The Wisconsin Dells awesome for water parks they have a cool strip no were to charge pigeon Forge Tennessee another great strip no were to charge and frankmoth Michigan another strip no were to charge
Please comment where you've been on vacation and if there's been places to charge it will help me have somewhere to go next year

Reactions: Mjølner
Tesla puts Superchargers on the routes people take to get to places, rather than the places themselves.

So, for Wisconsin Dells, for example, there is a Supercharger less than 50 miles away in Madison, WI and 22 miles away in Mauston, WI.

The expectation is that over time, destinations will add charging that's used while people are in those locations.

• Informative
Reactions: Ciaopec
Destinations are designed for destination chargers (thus the name) not superchargers.

There are 3 hotels/resorts with destination charging in WI Dells, for example, and multiple superchargers that are "near" to allow travel there.

Great points. More on the destination chargers is available here: Find Us | Tesla.

You can also check out the PlugShare app.