Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just took delivery last night....Model 3 disappeared from the App!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, drama much? I use my phone every day and with the odd exception it works great. On those odd occasions it has a hiccup, I manage to survive with all limbs in tact and use the keycard. Surprisingly nobody dies. Who knew? :rolleyes:

Oh joy. It worked perfectly for you. That means everyone else's experience is invalid. /s

That's not how things work. Actual failures are real. It's already well documented on the forums here that there is a small but significant failure rate when using the phone as a key. (and this is excluding the car completely disappearing from the account).

I am as much as a fanboy of the car as you are, but we also have to be realistic about the issues we face and that they need to be improved.

Oh joy. It worked perfectly for you. That means everyone else's experience is invalid. /s

That's not how things work. Actual failures are real. It's already well documented on the forums here that there is a small but significant failure rate when using the phone as a key. (and this is excluding the car completely disappearing from the account).

I am as much as a fanboy of the car as you are, but we also have to be realistic about the issues we face and that they need to be improved.
Let me guess...Krugerrand struck again. He did the same to me. I cannot pull up the threads of his insensitivity towards me to quote him and call him out. He now hides under ignoring me. I am glad you called him out.