Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kagu Model 3 Mats Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The same ebay seller has 2 sets of the front Kagu mats available right now if you desperately need to have something just for your front at the moment. I'm positive these will be sold separately as with their Model S and X mats if that is a concern about ending up with a full set.

Fits: Tesla Model 3 2018 KAGU U-ACE 3D Front Floor Liners -BLACK- | eBay

Having spoken with the manufacturer off and on about their Tesla Kagu mats, I can tell you that they will be sold through Amazon direct (Amazon now shows Tesla Model 3 2017 in their vehicle selector), AutoAnything.com, and one other vendor, AutoAccessoriesGarage. So far doesn't appear to have arrived at the Amazon warehouse yet. I chatted with Autoanything this morning and still not there either. U-Ace does sell to smaller resellers which is what I believe the seller on ebay is. So think it's just a short amount of time before you see more out there available.

Amazon has had good prices on the Kagu mats (we bought our set for our MS from them). Autoanything has good pricing as well, free shipping and you can usually find a sale going on to save even more on your purchase and be at Amazon pricing or in one occasion I was buying was even less. Right now they have a St. Pats kind of sale for 17% off and it applies to car mats, so always worth checking out their sales. I've seen 20% sales and maybe even more off at various times during the year. If they feature an item and it goes on sale, many times the current sale discount will apply on top of that. We bought our Rola Cargo Organizer from them and found them great to buy from in general. We haven't had any dealings with AutoAccessoriesGarage previously.

So until I guess the shipment arrives in vendors hands, it's just best to keep checking the sites and give a heads up here. I was told that a limited quantity might be available at one time (can't recall but only in the several 100s I think) and then you have to wait for a reorder and shipment from overseas and restock. They said they go Fast, which people who ordered for their Model S and Xs off of Amazon over the years can attest to in the threads here. Hopefully with so many Model 3s reserved, vendors will maintain a larger quantity than they have for the S/X. We absolutely love our MS mats and definitely will be buying a set for our Model 3 in fact I wouldn't consider anything else having owned a set.

BTW the Mfg number for the Set of front and back is L1TL00401509. That matches the number U-Ace gave me a while back for it so that might help you search for it. Apparenty the Front only set is L1TL00411509.

Last edited:
Down to one front mat set left on eBay. I just bought one :D

I’m less worried about the rear seats for the moment and will order the mats for the rear separately once they become available.

Reactions: SMAlset
And I just got this eBay message from the seller. Oh well, more waiting...

We have had some miscommunication between U-ACE and our company that we apologize for. We got notification that the floor liners for the Model 3 where now available. Unfortunately they meant to say that they are now in production but not yet in the country. U-ACE will ship some floor liners directly to our customers since we are unable to keep them all in stock. We were under the impression that they had the Model 3 liners in the warehouse. We were just informed that they will be in the warehouse in approximately 8 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused and will issue an immediate refund Thank you, and again we are very sorry this mistake. We let let you know when they arrive.

• Informative
Reactions: SMAlset
FYI-

We have these available for pre-order on our website. I don't want to post a link due to self promotion but you can probably find it by our username here. Estimated ship date for first batch is May 25.

We are starting pre-orders today so as of right now they will be shipping in the 1st batch May 25.

As someone else mentioned, the Tesla S liners went VERY fast, some are still out of stock actually.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. I'm a Model 3 (1st day) reservation holder, but haven't gotten the coveted email yet. I'll likely have a set of these in the Model 3 when I get it as well!

They are front & rear in black - here's a photo:
screenshot_2018-04-05_12.58.03.png

Reactions: PoitNarf
FYI-

We have these available for pre-order on our website. I don't want to post a link due to self promotion but you can probably find it by our username here. Estimated ship date for first batch is May 25.

We are starting pre-orders today so as of right now they will be shipping in the 1st batch May 25.

As someone else mentioned, the Tesla S liners went VERY fast, some are still out of stock actually.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. I'm a Model 3 (1st day) reservation holder, but haven't gotten the coveted email yet. I'll likely have a set of these in the Model 3 when I get it as well!

Yes, due date is still May 25 right now, though I will say backorders are filling up fast. Pricing is $204.98 for the front & rear on the MAXpider.

We do have another option, available for immediate shipment (allow 2-3 days to machine cut prior to shipping):
Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats

These are custom fit mats for the Tesla 3, not liners (no raised edges), but do have a pockets in the design to contain spills.

Free shipping, U.S. only:
2 piece fronts: $59.90
1 piece rear: $59.90
Small rear trunk/deck mat (cargo well): $59.90
Frunk mat: $59.90
Rear trunk: $89.90

Reactions: Asad1087
FYI-

Just placed an order for these last night, got into fist batch 5/25. They still maybe here before my Model 3. LOL