TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Keeping Watched Forums/Threads available to click

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by GoTslaGo, Oct 19, 2016.

1. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Currently when I catch up on TMC at the end of the day I have to scroll up and down to click onto my "watched thread"/"watched forum" options, as they disappear as I am reading through the posts.

Thus I am constantly making extra scrolls/clicks to access the threads and forums I want to read. It would be nice to just click on the link on the menu bar as I finish reading the posts and not have to scroll back up to bring down the relevant sub-heading.

Can the "Marked Forums Read, Search Forums, Watched Forums, Watched Threads, etc..." be locked onto the header on standard desktop site so there would not have to be so much scrolling/clicking?

I understand with the limited real estate of the mobile devices this may be an issue, but with a desktop it isn't.

Thanks!

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

I use Chrome to access TMC, and I put a TMC bookmark in the bookmark bar going right to: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/watched/threads for 'watched unread threads'. I edited it so it's a short "TMC" button.
    So no matter where I am on TMC, that bookmark button will take me back to 'watched, unread threads''

• Like x 1
  3. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Thanks! I'll have to try that!

4. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Love it! Thanks for the suggestion!