Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Key Fob In Stock Jan 15 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At first I just assumed it was back-ordered like most of the things in the shop. Now, it's the only remaining sold out item; even the roof rack is in stock regularly.

I guess they must be planning on another production run sometime in the future, otherwise they would remove it from the page, right? At first I wanted one of those HPWCs with the Nema 14-50 plug on the end, but they just completely discontinued those and removed the page from the shop.

At first I just assumed it was back-ordered like most of the things in the shop. Now, it's the only remaining sold out item; even the roof rack is in stock regularly.

I guess they must be planning on another production run sometime in the future, otherwise they would remove it from the page, right? At first I wanted one of those HPWCs with the Nema 14-50 plug on the end, but they just completely discontinued those and removed the page from the shop.

Those were borderline pointless anyway. You can install the normal one to a 14-50 using a range cord.