Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kicker Sub and Amp installed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed a Kicker Subwoofer and Alpine amp. Had it placed in the sub trunk. I think it looks pretty good and I can't begin to describe the difference it makes on the standard audio system. Also had the Black Vue 750 2 channel installed by Sorena Audio in Orange County!

Attachments

• Kicker Sub.jpg
    Kicker Sub.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 353
Reactions: GWord
Really thin box? It's way down in there.
Yeah, I think this was meant for trucks and other vehicles that didn't have a lot of room. The box is about 7" in depth. Fits perfectly in the lower trunk and I am able to close the lid. I'm not an audiophile but this is a big improvement as I can hear the deep base even at the lowest volumes. Didn't want to spend crazy money, this was very reasonable.

Yeah, I think this was meant for trucks and other vehicles that didn't have a lot of room. The box is about 7" in depth. Fits perfectly in the lower trunk and I am able to close the lid. I'm not an audiophile but this is a big improvement as I can hear the deep base even at the lowest volumes. Didn't want to spend crazy money, this was very reasonable.
Sorry for asking in an old thread. It's been over 4+ years, do you still have the kicker sub setup? Did you like it?
Was it this model # Kicker 48TRTP102?
Can You feel/hear the bass with the smaller lower trunk panel closed? I will have trunk weather mat over it and was concerned that might dissipate some sound but then there are two side small curved compartment that vents into the rear trunk.