Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Laptop via bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whenever I try connecting my laptop through Bluetooth, I get really bad glitching audio, its almost pitched down.

Then going back to my primary device which is my iphone I get glitching audio although not as bad. This happens with all Bluetooth audio until I restart the car.

Has anyone been able to successfully connect their laptop (macbook pro) to their car with reliable audio?

Thanks

Whenever I try connecting my laptop through Bluetooth, I get really bad glitching audio, its almost pitched down.

Then going back to my primary device which is my iphone I get glitching audio although not as bad. This happens with all Bluetooth audio until I restart the car.

Has anyone been able to successfully connect their laptop (macbook pro) to their car with reliable audio?

Thanks
Is your MacBook pro a 2019 model? My 2019 MacBook pro always seems to have glitchy audio no matter what BT device I connect it to. None of my other devices have this issue, just my MacBook pro.