Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Larger Font

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know about everyone else but I could do with some larger numbers. Driving back from Bournemouth last night and was heading to Fleet (M3 northbound) for a top-up I was struggling to read the distances & times on the sat-nav at a glance, that also goes for battery remaining percentage. There is plenty of screen real estate to do this.
It would be nice for us 'Silver Surfers' to be able to increase font size & colour and have a small element of customisation. I have good eyesight but when reading glasses become necessary the old analogue dials were a better solution. I'm not complaining, the car is a fantastic piece of kit but on British roads at least, there is never much time to study the screen on the move. Any support for this, or maybe it's in there somewhere already.

Steve

There have been several threads here about “kids these days designing the Tesla UI”. Just need to keep letting Tesla know it’s an issue.

Easiest way is a voice command and say something like:
  • Bug report text on screen is too small to read
  • Bug report need preference to adjust text size on screen