Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2014 P85+ AP1 28k miles - loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
beautiful, and am in the market for a used Tesla, but that a little high for me, but I would Love to be the one to but it.

I really like this car also, (also in the market right now) but since this car is priced at what P85Ds are going for i would rather get one of them, If this car was priced better i would consider buying it

Gorgeous car! Keep it and ask for forgiveness later! Too nice to sell, no one will appreciate it as much as you do(pretty obvious to me considering your original loaded build, customization/updates and overall condition! Isn't there something you can buy your wife to make this "ultimatum" go away? Your gut is always right, don't regret this down the road...it will haunt you and you likely won't be able to find another...

I spoke with Tesla and they can't commit to delivery of my model 3 order within the quoted 4 week timeframe (or even by end of year). However, they offered to refund the deposit if I cancel. With the chance (I'm guessing 50/50 odds) of the $7,500 federal EV incentive ending at the end of month (due to the GOP tax bill); and after watching quite a few model 3 videos, speaking with a friend that saw it at the LA auto show, and all the great comments and feedback on this post, I've decided to cancel my model 3 order and keep this model S. Thus, this car is no longer on the market. FYI, I received 4 offers over the past week including 1 at full price.

Last edited:
dcb91d25cb9446c720a68a44ab42e4b6--unicorns-are-real-psy-art.jpg

/END THREAD