Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2020 Model S Performance + Ludicrous - Perfect!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lowtek

Jan 2, 2020
Alabama, USA
For sale in Alabama for anyone willing to beat the Tesla trade-in offer, PM me with your offer, I'll respond to any serious inquires.

4500 miles, Full Self Driving, perfect condition, great paint, zero issues, love it!

IMG_1334.jpeg
IMG_1335.jpeg
IMG_1329.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 10.30.50 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: FreqFlyer
It was $87,500 ... not terrible after sleeping on it and seeing some of the low ball offers come in from the forum ... I think it's worth $95,000 due to low miles, features, and it has perfect paint and in flawless condition, but what do I know ;)

the problem in my state is dealers/trade-ins helps with taxes.

Buying any car: 6% sales tax to be wasted by the state.
Trade-in + buying = 6% of difference.
I'm sure dealers made it this way long ago. Even when I get more selling private, the state keeps stealing my money.

It was $87,500 ... not terrible after sleeping on it and seeing some of the low ball offers come in from the forum ... I think it's worth $95,000 due to low miles, features, and it has perfect paint and in flawless condition, but what do I know ;)

That's a darn good offer, especially considering that Tesla is selling the car below for $89,700 retail:

2020 MS Performance , deep blue, FSD, 21” wheels, 2k miles, 1 year additional warranty, clean history, etc.
2020 Model S | Tesla

the problem in my state is dealers/trade-ins helps with taxes.

Buying any car: 6% sales tax to be wasted by the state.
Trade-in + buying = 6% of difference.
I'm sure dealers made it this way long ago. Even when I get more selling private, the state keeps stealing my money.
I think that's the way it is in most states i.e., you are only taxed on the net price after discounts, trade, etc.