TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Launched a blog

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by dadaleus, Nov 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. dadaleus

dadaleus 4GETOIL P85#S70,FdrX,S85D

Started a modest blog about life driving a Roadster:
    http://evlife.tumblr.com/

If you like it, let me know. If you don't, don't! Seriously, suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

2. Mycroft

Mycroft Life happens

Looks good dadaleus, I like it!

3. Adm

Adm Active Member

Like!!

If it is possible, it would be nice to have a little bit more space between the columns.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Not bad. I would like a way to subscribe (the RSS didn't work for me, and I prefer some sort of email subscription any way).

5. dadaleus

Thanks efusco! I just added an email subscription. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find it.

I also updated the RSS feed to now come through feedburner. Can you check and see if it's better now?

6. dadaleus

Hmm... I'm embarrassed to say my HTML skills are too rusty to figure out how to change the template to do this. I appreciate the feedback and will consider another template or maybe ask someone at work how to accomplish this.

7. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

I did, successfully, subscribe with the thing at the bottom of the page. I still see nothing but an error message and HTML code when I hit the RSS link aty the top.

8. dadaleus

Adm: I changed it to single column.

efusco: I still don't know why that's happening to you. The RSS link for me just goes to a feedburner feed at http://evlife.tumblr.com/rss . I'll be on the lookout for anyone else with that problem though.