Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA Roadster Sport in Bricks - IB002

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Together

As much as I am a lucky TESLA Roadster owner, I'm also a vivid LEGO fan. šŸ„°
So what lies closer than to create a own set of the Roadster, as LEGO hasn't come up with one.
IB002 - front.jpgIB002 - pack1.jpgIB002 - back.jpgIB002 - int.jpg
If you like it, you could Order one via www.iconbricks.ch or just send me a message.

best regards
Thomas
VIN#350

contains 248 LEGO (R) pcs, w/ Starman Minifigure and instructions
(based on the LEGO Speed campions series)

Attachments

• IB002 - pack2.jpg
    IB002 - pack2.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IB002 - top.jpg
    IB002 - top.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 111
Last night my adult son and I assembled ours. It's quite cool, with your choice of V1.5 shift lever or later push buttons. It even has a battery and PEM, but the trunk, while it has a pivot mechanism, does not open to see what's inside. The pivot just enables the trunk to slope down.

We removed the driver's seat bottom cushion piece so that the driver would snap into place.

Last edited:
Last night my adult son and I assembled ours. It's quite cool, with your choice of V1.5 shift lever or later push buttons. It even has a battery and PEM, but the trunk, while it has a pivot mechanism, does not open to see what's inside. The pivot just enables the trunk to slope down.

We removed the driver's seat bottom cushion piece so that the driver would snap into place.
Many thanks for your review :), glad you like it