Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 seven seater model y vibrates a lot in street speed and 60 km above

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently purchased a Tesla Model Y and have driven about 1000 miles in the past three weeks. I'm reaching out to share my experience and to gather feedback from other Model Y owners.

One issue I've noticed is the car's rigidity. It feels unusually stiff, and I'm wondering if this is a common experience or something specific to my vehicle.

1. while driving on the freeway, the rearview mirror vibrates significantly, making it difficult to use.
  2. In city streets, the middle row also seems to shake a lot for road payment is uneven.
This has raised some concerns for me, especially about the safety of having a baby in a car seat.

I would really appreciate hearing your experiences and any advice you might have. Is this something other Model Y owners have encountered? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Note : Moved from 14 year old Mercedes feels like that car had better suspension.

Recently purchased a Tesla Model Y and have driven about 1000 miles in the past three weeks. I'm reaching out to share my experience and to gather feedback from other Model Y owners.

One issue I've noticed is the car's rigidity. It feels unusually stiff, and I'm wondering if this is a common experience or something specific to my vehicle.

1. while driving on the freeway, the rearview mirror vibrates significantly, making it difficult to use.
  2. In city streets, the middle row also seems to shake a lot for road payment is uneven.
This has raised some concerns for me, especially about the safety of having a baby in a car seat.

I would really appreciate hearing your experiences and any advice you might have. Is this something other Model Y owners have encountered? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Note : Moved from 14 year old Mercedes feels like that car had better suspension.

Open the middle seat, add eletrical or painters tape (painters tape works better for some reason here) until the middle seat is super stiff into the metal bar. Also add foam to the middle seat headrest so it doesn't wobble.

Open the trunk and rotate the two plastic + rubber (hold both) pieces out by a bit, that'll be rid of a lot of rattles.