Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor LDCRS Model Y Front Trunk/Rear Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL IS LIVE
TMC EXCLUSIVE - Follow the link below to receive 15% off LDCRS Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk mats, now through Cyber Monday!
AMAZON LINK

As mentioned previously we are out of stock of the interior and trunk mats. But this deal will also apply once we get those in stock!

LDCRS Tesla Model Y Interior Floor mats are back in stock! Confirmed to fit 2023 Tesla Model Y's. The promo link below will take a few hours to be active but take advantage of our 15% off promotion! Should be valid at 9PM MST

AMAZON 15% OFF ALL LDCRS PRODUCTS
Thanks for the discount! BTW, I’m seeing less than a 5% when I add both items. I got the 15% when I just purchased the floor mats. When I try to purchase just the sub mats I don’t see any discount. I’m looking forward to the under seat dot rage bins. If you need a 2023 tester in the Los Angeles area let me know.

Thanks for the discount! BTW, I’m seeing less than a 5% when I add both items. I got the 15% when I just purchased the floor mats. When I try to purchase just the sub mats I don’t see any discount. I’m looking forward to the under seat dot rage bins. If you need a 2023 tester in the Los Angeles area let me know.
Strange, you should be able to stack for all products. When adding both are you doing it via a bundle or 2 separate items? Buying separately should allow for both at 15% off. If that doesn’t resolve it just shoot us your order number in DM and we can take care of you after the fact. We have a volunteer for the test fitment already however if that falls through we can reach back out to those interested!

We have received confirmation that the trunk mats will be delivered to the Amazon warehouse on 12/16!
This means that the full bundle will be available at that time as well.

*Note: We have a few shipments of the trunk mat to various Amazon warehouses, this initial shipment is rather small so they may go out of stock before the other shipments arrive the following week*

15% off all LDCRS Products will still be active through the end of this year due to missing Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
15% off All LDCRS Products

Last edited:
Reactions: EV Obsession
We have received confirmation that the trunk mats will be delivered to the Amazon warehouse on 12/16!
This means that the full bundle will be available at that time as well.

*Note: We have a few shipments of the trunk mat to various Amazon warehouses, this initial shipment is rather small so they may go out of stock before the other shipments arrive the following week*

15% off all LDCRS Products will still be active through the end of this year due to missing Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
Looks like the full bundle 6 pieces is on Amazon now. however, the 15% off didn't seem to work with it. Did you intend to exclude it can the code be added to this bundle? I'm also looking to buy storage bins for the model Y

Looks like the full bundle 6 pieces is on Amazon now. however, the 15% off didn't seem to work with it. Did you intend to exclude it can the code be added to this bundle? I'm also looking to buy storage bins for the model Y
The bundle is essentially also 15% off. Buying the individual items with promo code is roughly the same amount of the bundle as the bundle is discounted.

Individual totals with 15% off promo
(169.99+69.99+79.99) x 15% off = $271
1st row/2nd row
Frunk and sub trunk
Rear trunk

Bundle Price

The storage bins are shipping to amazon warehouses now and should be available in about 5-7 weeks!

Thanks I ordered the bundle. few questions:
1. any test results or any concrete numbers you could share on how the soundproof middle layer helps with noise reduction in practice?
2. any recent updates/improvements? I read some amazon reviewers complaining on front mats not 100% fit/moving or a bit short.
3. This other brand set looks very similar (cheaper but perhaps lesser quality) and has 4 little side pieces to fill the trunk. seems cool, any thoughts on adding those pieces to your set? link

Thanks I ordered the bundle. few questions:
1. any test results or any concrete numbers you could share on how the soundproof middle layer helps with noise reduction in practice?
2. any recent updates/improvements? I read some amazon reviewers complaining on front mats not 100% fit/moving or a bit short.
3. This other brand set looks very similar (cheaper but perhaps lesser quality) and has 4 little side pieces to fill the trunk. seems cool, any thoughts on adding those pieces to your set? link
Thanks for your purchase!
1) We haven't gone down to measuring db levels or anything but during our testing/development we notice an improvement in noise reduction, along with feedback from customers confirming the same.
2) Since the seat rail changes on 2021 Model Years it has been unchanged, we have also received confirmation from several 2023 Model Y owners that there are also no changes and perfect fitment for the new Model Y's.
3) We've seen those on the market as well, and continually obtain feedback from customers to see what they are in the market for. It's not currently on our pipeline but as we see more interest we will consider any new products in the future.

Reactions: Xpert
On my 2023 the driver’s side fits perfectly but the passenger is a little off in two places. It’s good enough though. Overall I’m satisfied.
If you have a moment, do you mind sending us some pictures of this? We’d like to validate if there’s a defect with the product you received or if there’s any other action we need to take. While initial reports from customers indicated they fit without issue, we would just like to be extra attentive during model year changes to ensure all customers are satisfied with our products. Thanks!

Reactions: EV Obsession
The bundle is essentially also 15% off. Buying the individual items with promo code is roughly the same amount of the bundle as the bundle is discounted.

Individual totals with 15% off promo
(169.99+69.99+79.99) x 15% off = $271
1st row/2nd row
Frunk and sub trunk
Rear trunk

Bundle Price

The storage bins are shipping to amazon warehouses now and should be available in about 5-7 weeks!

I wish you would have said that bundled set was already 15% off and you weren't planning to discount it any more.
You posted this in your all weather floor mat thread:
Depending on what you're looking for here's our honest advice if your looking for the best deals!
  • "I'm patient, don't worry!" - Sweet, our inventory will fully be stocked in 4-5 weeks (ALL MATS) - We'll give black friday equivalent deals at that time.
  • "I want all the mats, now!" - Go for the regular bundled discount (11 left) Amazon.com

I appreciate you providing that advice for customers, but for me, if you would have listed:
  • "I want all the mats, now!" - Go for the regular bundled discount (11 left) Amazon.com
first, that would have helped clear things up. I was planning to purchase the entire set, and from my perspective it seemed like everything would be fully restocked in 4-5 weeks and there'd be a deal then. It wasn't clear that it wouldn't apply to the full bundled set.

I wish you would have said that bundled set was already 15% off and you weren't planning to discount it any more.
You posted this in your all weather floor mat thread:

I appreciate you providing that advice for customers, but for me, if you would have listed:
first, that would have helped clear things up. I was planning to purchase the entire set, and from my perspective it seemed like everything would be fully restocked in 4-5 weeks and there'd be a deal then. It wasn't clear that it wouldn't apply to the full bundled set.
We value your feedback and can take responsibility for the lack of clarity on the deals. We’ll definitely try to be clear on promos going forward. The deals this time around were done on the fly to accommodate missing the Black Friday/cyber Monday deals so we can see how we can put more thought and detail on things in the future! Thanks again for your feedback, we value any and all of it!

Happy holidays
Ian
LDCRS

TRUNK ONLY UPDATE:
To those that were able to order the Trunk only mats:
From the holiday rush it seems that Amazon has prioritized outbound shipments, however our current shipment to the Amazon warehouse (inbound shipment) has not been processed yet. We have delivered it to the warehouse but has not been fully processed to be in our inventory to be shipped out. We believe Amazon should process our inventory soon as the holiday rush slows down in the next few days. Rest assured your orders will be processed as soon as Amazon is able to check in our inventory. We apologies for any potential delays but they'll be shipped soon.

15% off all LDCRS products is still active

Happy New Year!

Ian
LDCRS