Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update on trunk mat ?

Finally took delivery of my Model Y this week, even though I had ordered these over a month ago, they fit perfect and I’m very happy with the quality. They seem durable, time will tell. Looking forward to purchasing the trunk mat upon release to complete the set. Great bang for buck
85D45FBA-181C-41B2-A987-58D88962E9D2.jpeg
5F88DEC4-421E-410A-9C37-78FF01F6C7FE.jpeg
CF803CBA-17D7-40C0-8E75-D3BC35FF64F5.jpeg

Any update on trunk mat ?

Finally took delivery of my Model Y this week, even though I had ordered these over a month ago, they fit perfect and I’m very happy with the quality. They seem durable, time will tell. Looking forward to purchasing the trunk mat upon release to complete the set. Great bang for buckView attachment 821185View attachment 821186View attachment 821187
They have finally shipped from our manufacturing facility! We anticipate 2-4 weeks from this point to be available for purchase on Amazon. Thank you again for everyone’s patience!

The mats look great and we’re glad you’re happy with your purchase!

Any way to pre order the rear mats? Thanks again!
There is currently no way to preorder but there is a sign up list to be notified when they are available using the link below. We wanted to take this approach to avoid the need for holding up the money of our customers. We felt this was the best approach given the market conditions and the supply chain delays.

Will the sign up list hold your place for a set of rear trunk/hatch mats? And am I on that list already? Thank you mike

Im not @ldcrsmode , but since they sell through amazon, its unlikely there is any sort of "hold my place" thing happening here. I have a set of their model Y mats for my wifes model Y, and am eagerly awaiting their trunk mats like many of you as well. I am a volunteer mod so I am not saying this because they are vendors for the site.

I just bought these mats like many of you, like them, and am eagerly awaiting my chance to order the trunk ones like everyone else.

We will just need to be quick on the "order from amazon" button when they let us know they are available.

Reactions: Triplem086
Will the sign up list hold your place for a set of rear trunk/hatch mats? And am I on that list already? Thank you mike
Hey Mike! As mentioned above it unfortunately won't hold your place for a set, however what we can say is that the number of people on the list does not exceed the number of trunk mats we plan to stock. We anticipate it should be enough to cover everyone on the list who has patiently waited, in addition to the normal traffic we receive from Amazon, at least for a few months. Hope this helps!

How can I tell if I got the 21/22 refresh mats? Installed the mats I received today and the rear mat isn’t so flush against side wall on the right rear passenger side.

Attachments

• DBC065D2-8EB0-4DDB-8FE5-6EE3B2E088FC.jpeg
    DBC065D2-8EB0-4DDB-8FE5-6EE3B2E088FC.jpeg
    937.3 KB · Views: 72
How can I tell if I got the 21/22 refresh mats? Installed the mats I received today and the rear mat isn’t so flush against side wall on the right rear passenger side.
We are sorry you are having issues, I will be the first to say that the mats should definitely be fitting better than that. Any new mats purchased from Amazon are for the 21/22 refresh. Possibly you may have a defective unit, or damage during shipping, DM us your order number and we’ll get you taken care of. I’m also curious when you took delivery and if you know if it is from Giga Texas, as well as if it is a 5 or 7 seater.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
My fit is similar to this. I thought that was normal ?

Seems like you may need to just push the mat up more no ?

View attachment 822646
The fitment from the member above seems a bit more drastic with the gap but we'd be glad to work with you if you are not happy with your purchase. It may be that the mat just needs to be pushed up a little bit more as you mentioned.

The fitment from the member above seems a bit more drastic with the gap but we'd be glad to work with you if you are not happy with your purchase. It may be that the mat just needs to be pushed up a little bit more as you mentioned.
I think mine is fine. I’ll double check the fitment by end of day today but yea he may just need to push it up some more tightly for better fit

Reactions: ldcrsmode
I’ve pushed it up as much as possible and there’s still a gap.
We are sorry you are having issues, I will be the first to say that the mats should definitely be fitting better than that. Any new mats purchased from Amazon are for the 21/22 refresh. Possibly you may have a defective unit, or damage during shipping, DM us your order number and we’ll get you taken care of. I’m also curious when you took delivery and if you know if it is from Giga Texas, as well as if it is a 5 or 7 seater.
I’ve pushed it up as much as I can and there’s still a gap. I’ll send you a DM. Thank you for looking out for my concern.

Attachments

• 5BDF1F8B-9416-4974-8600-7EFAE8513D31.jpeg
    5BDF1F8B-9416-4974-8600-7EFAE8513D31.jpeg
    568.6 KB · Views: 54