Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LDCRS vs Tesla Shields Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The customer entered in his last name and not his first name for the shipping address, everything else was correct though. Red Stag rejects orders that do not have the customers first name included in the shipping address.
First of all, it is pretty stupid of you to post my last name in your attachment. So please remove.
Second, if you look at your order page, first name is “optional”.
If you needed my first name to complete, you could have contacted me prior. However, I do remember filling in your form with my first name and I seem to remember some earlier posts of other orders being rejected for shipment for same problem. Did we all leave our first names off or did your system truncate that field?

Yesterday, you said I would get my shipping info today………

Last edited:
Tha
First of all, it is pretty stupid of you to post my last name in your attachment. So please remove.
If you needed my first name to complete, you could have contacted me prior. However, I do remember filling in your form with my first name and I seem to remember some earlier posts of other orders being rejected for shipment for same problem. Did we all leave our first names off or did your system truncate that field?

That is correct. It’s currently 7:30 am in SLC where our warehouse is located. The warehouse opens at 9am. I’m on top of this and will get you the tracking number as soon as I can.

I

Just sent you the tracking.

Well, my mats arrived today……drivers mat, passenger mat, rear mat, trunk mat, frunk mat and lower trunk mat.

The Backstory: I ordered them in early May and finally Aug. 9th they arrived. It was quite a journey of delays, some out of the control of the vendor and some not. Covid-19 has had effects on so many things, and it did contribute to these delays.

They came in a large box, very well packaged. They are thick and not cheap looking but are very substantial and in almost all cases fits very snug. They do not move around because of the good molding fit. They feel quite good under the feet. To note, the drivers mat covers the dead pedal quite well. That is an objection with other mats that they do not cover the dead pedal well, however, these do a good job. They are attractive and glad there is no logo on them. I am enclosing some pictures that I took today.

Bottom line, I think the were worth the weight.

Attachments

• 34A99BFF-E534-4D93-AD83-667329B4D01B.jpeg
    34A99BFF-E534-4D93-AD83-667329B4D01B.jpeg
    802.6 KB · Views: 198
  • C65BE449-0004-4AD8-BD5D-0837568485A0.jpeg
    C65BE449-0004-4AD8-BD5D-0837568485A0.jpeg
    772.8 KB · Views: 165
  • F6FB32B0-13A7-46EF-AEC1-D474C728789D.jpeg
    F6FB32B0-13A7-46EF-AEC1-D474C728789D.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 154
  • D0FF6B1F-C7CC-4128-BE1D-706BB3852B7F.jpeg
    D0FF6B1F-C7CC-4128-BE1D-706BB3852B7F.jpeg
    724.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 1EB459A4-B849-4580-BA08-72CFDBCC51E2.jpeg
    1EB459A4-B849-4580-BA08-72CFDBCC51E2.jpeg
    928.5 KB · Views: 160
  • AF6F4579-174F-4114-A76A-493DA71996CF.jpeg
    AF6F4579-174F-4114-A76A-493DA71996CF.jpeg
    613.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Davlt
What happened to LDCRS. Cool products but available exactly no where
We should have posted here as well, apologies about that. However, we did just posted an update on another thread here:
Vendor - Be notified when LDCRS 2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

***UPDATE***
The mats have arrived at the Port of Los Angeles and are on their last leg to the Amazon Fulfillment centers! Within 7-14 days they should be checked into Amazon and available for purchase.

For those who have signed up on the list, we will be contacting you when they are in stock with your discount codes!

We will be closing the sign up list by Monday September 13th, be sure to sign up to get your exclusive discount before then.
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row)

Lastly, thank you again for everyones interest and patience, we are beyond excited to get these in your hands! Keep an eye out for those emails soon.

-Ian
LDCRS

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberTorque
We should have posted here as well, apologies about that. However, we did just posted an update on another thread here:
Vendor - Be notified when LDCRS 2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

***UPDATE***
The mats have arrived at the Port of Los Angeles and are on their last leg to the Amazon Fulfillment centers! Within 7-14 days they should be checked into Amazon and available for purchase.

For those who have signed up on the list, we will be contacting you when they are in stock with your discount codes!

We will be closing the sign up list by Monday September 13th, be sure to sign up to get your exclusive discount before then.
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row)

Lastly, thank you again for everyones interest and patience, we are beyond excited to get these in your hands! Keep an eye out for those emails soon.

-Ian
LDCRS
Thanks. Any plans for rear cargo and trunk/flunk mats?

I ordered floormat set, trunk and frunk set, Tesla Shields website said they are in stock but when I asked someone at Tesla Shields, they are not in stock. They are in custom and they will be shipped 1-2 weeks. My credit card has been charged. The website should indicate that the items are not in stock otherwise it is misleading the customer. The credit card should not be charged until the items have shipped.

I ordered floormat set, trunk and frunk set, Tesla Shields website said they are in stock but when I asked someone at Tesla Shields, they are not in stock. They are in custom and they will be shipped 1-2 weeks. My credit card has been charged. The website should indicate that the items are not in stock otherwise it is misleading the customer. The credit card should not be charged until the items have shipped.
I ordered these months ago, took 4 months to arrive. They are manufactured and shipped from China. They arrive in LA but the ships sit around awhile before being docked, then unloaded, customs, and then sent to a distribution location. Finally received the mats and they are very good quality and glad I have them, but the guys at Tesla Shields are at the mercy of the shipping co, delays out of their control. So if you want them, sit tight and they will finally arrive.

I ordered these months ago, took 4 months to arrive. They are manufactured and shipped from China. They arrive in LA but the ships sit around awhile before being docked, then unloaded, customs, and then sent to a distribution location. Finally received the mats and they are very good quality and glad I have them, but the guys at Tesla Shields are at the mercy of the shipping co, delays out of their control. So if you want them, sit tight and they will finally arrive.
Thank you for backing us up and we appreciate your understanding. We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for supporters like you ❤️🙏