Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Take-Over/ Tesla X 60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so 7 K to assume the lease... and 18 payments at $551 (about 10K) = 17K for 18 months or the equivalent of $944 per month... for a 60D...Hummm

this seems a tad bit ambitious for me...

GLWS

For those that are not aware, Tesla does allow lease extensions for 6 months so this could be a 24 month term. Bringing the effective monthly cost closer to $840/month (assuming $ down remained constant).

I’m going to stay out of the opinion game on the sellers thread out of respect.

Attempting to help the seller as they don’t appear to frequent the board and we were not able to arrive at an agreed deal (my offer was low).

Residual is $56,472
Transfer cost is $650 ($150 credit and $500 lease assumption)
Takes 2-3 weeks to complete lease assumption

If one were to lease and then purchase the vehicle the total cost (not including tax) would be around $74k.

Attempting to help the seller as they don’t appear to frequent the board and we were not able to arrive at an agreed deal (my offer was low).

Residual is $56,472
Transfer cost is $650 ($150 credit and $500 lease assumption)
Takes 2-3 weeks to complete lease assumption

If one were to lease and then purchase the vehicle the total cost (not including tax) would be around $74k.

JPUConn, thanks for this info really helps. This kind of a deal works great for someone who is not ready to dive into $74k. Still think its a good deal for an X with most of the options. The only limitation is the 60D battery.

Will most leasing companies let you uncork? or whatever it is called to upgrade to 75D?

Reactions: JPUConn