Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Take-Over/ Tesla X 60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
18 months left on a 36-month lease.
Super low monthly payments.
Negotiable upfront down payment.
Black interior/exterior.
<10k miles on it. >20k left.
Based in NY but willing to travel to drop off.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the window sticker and answer any questions you may have.

Thx!

• Informative
Reactions: salanki
Hey everyone,
New to the forum so please excuse my late PMs and this delayed response. Here's the window sticker and photos. Please email me at bextesla3 (at) gmail (dot) com if you haven't already so we can go over payment details and any other questions about the vehicle or lease terms you may have.
Thanks and happy Monday.

Attachments

• Tesla1.JPG
    Tesla1.JPG
    529 KB · Views: 169
  • Tesla2.JPG
    Tesla2.JPG
    463 KB · Views: 139
  • Tesla3.JPG
    Tesla3.JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Tesla4.JPG
    Tesla4.JPG
    564.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Tesla6.JPG
    Tesla6.JPG
    318.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Tesla Window Sticker.pdf
    277.3 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: JPUConn
Interested and in your area but not willing to post the lease payment on the forum seems sketchy to me :S
Didn't mean to be sketchy! Monthly payments are $551. So low because I put down a lot upfront. Asking $7000 but we can negotiate depending on where you are and how quickly the assumption process takes. And to answer another popular question: letting go of this lease cause my 3 is ready for delivery and only have one parking space :)

IM starting to get suspicious of this post. You still are unable to get a buyer from all the people that PMed you including myself. What exactly are you looking to get from a buyer? I say lay it out here so everyone knows your limit as far as negotiations.

Not suggesting it is a scam at all.... however this deal does not favor the buyer by a long shot UNLESS there is a very low residual at the end of the lease. OR the 7k is cut in half at minimum...that equates to an average of $750 per month

I will never understand the logic of buying down a lease payment in the first place but that is a different topic for a different day