Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LED light strip beside fog light not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my SR+ without fog lamps. I noticed there is a LED light strip beside fog light that lights up at night even when fog lights is off. However, on mine Aug/19 built this LED does not work. Anybody have similar issues?

Picture one shows the LED light strip I am talking about.

Picture two I found on google shows even fog lights off the LED light strip beside fog light still works.

Anyone with SR/SR+ without fog lamps does your Tesla have working LED light strip?

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20190902_001253 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20190902_001253 - Copy.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 405
  • thPRB77ZBF.jpg
    thPRB77ZBF.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 279
Ordered my Sr+ when fog lights were standard. Now I understand a £40k vehicle from Tesla no longer includes such safety features.
I understand when manufacturers look to make savings but I wouldn't expect this from a luxury car manufacturer. Whats next? No stereo?

Not to hijack this post, but are you saying that the red reflectors on the door (in the door jamb section) illuminate when the door is opened?
Haven’t seen door indicators around the door jam, will look closely next time but the Orange lights inside the fog lights flash twice when you open the door. If your car is parked inside your garage facing the door with the door closed you can see the flashing off the door.

Fred