Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

left foot accelerator pedal in tesla y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla will not honor warranty only for yhing that caused by the install or all the warranty on the car?
Let's say you install the custom pedal and headlights stopped working, Tesla might cover the repair/replacement for the headlights, BUT Tesla also might deny the warranty claim that your custom pedal install caused the electrical issue.
As soon as you modify the car, your warranty is on the chopping block and it is totally depend on Tesla's discretion.

Let's say you install the custom pedal and headlights stopped working, Tesla might cover the repair/replacement for the headlights, BUT Tesla also might deny the warranty claim that your custom pedal install caused the electrical issue.
As soon as you modify the car, your warranty is on the chopping block and it is totally depend on Tesla's discretion.
thank you !

plz help
Is it possible to install left foot acceletator pedal in Tesla Y?
Is it ok with Tesla? Do Tesla ask to cancel your warrenty if you install it?

Given that your location under your name is not in the US, you might want to look into whatever consumer laws there are for this in your country. The answers currently in this thread appear to me to be based on the United States, and I have no idea if the laws around this are the same in your stated location (Israel).

Long time ago I sprained my right ankle, and when driving pressing hard on the brake pedal was very painful.
So for a little while I was driving using both my left and my right foot to ease my right foot from some pain.

@shlompi so, while not as pratical as moving the accelerator to the left side, why not using your left foot to press the accelerator?

You can also control the speed of your Tesla using the right scroll button on the steering wheel.

Last edited by a moderator: