Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Left side of screen stopped working...has this happened to anyone else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While in traffic a few hours from home, all of a sudden the left side of my screen basically quit. I had no cruise control, FSD, speed limit sign, max speed, visualization of traffic...nothing except current speed, PRND, headlights, battery gauge, and pic of car. Headlights turned on (set to auto and it was 1pm and clear). I did a reboot three times and it didn't help. I called Tesla and they said to do a power cycle...nope, didn't fix it. No error codes...when I tried to activate cruise or FSD, just got an "unavailable" message. I drove two hours...no cruise sucked. I parked and the next afternoon it started working again. The right side worked fine...map, navigation, HVAC, radio, traffic, turn-by-turn, etc. I'm worried the FSD computer may be going out. 2021 MY FSD. The attached pic is after it started working again...posted so you don't have to go outside to visualize what I'm trying to say. Anyone else had this happen????

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    918.1 KB · Views: 141