Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leicester Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d recommend K.Tee in south wigston. Not sure of their Tesla experience but always knowledgable and helpful for tyres.

I agree they are nice guys but they are really really messy workers - they slap soap all over the new tyre to aid fitting - and just bung it back on the car - no attempts to clean it off.

Anyway, New M3P owner, Wigston, 2020 White/White Grey 20"wheels. FSD, Had for three weeks and spent two weeks machine polishing and carnauba waxing, wheels off and machine polished, wheel arch liners polished up, all rubbers Gummi Fledged, fitted USB Hub, 256Gb mem stick and even put Ipod Nano - old 6th generation inside the hub and all working. Just waiting for White splash guards to arrive. I'm charging it with the included 2KW charger - free from my solar panels, I have home batteries too so when they are full - (I monitor them with my phone) I activate the Hive Smartplug to switch on which the charger is plugged into - so running for free.

Reactions: Jez_GB