Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lending Loan Agreement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my final loan agreement on my account to digitally sign. Should I wait until my delivery day to sign the agreement in case any issue with car or signs of possible repair, paint, rash, panel misalignments etc. or is it ok and still have that option regardless if I agree to the loan terms?

You are not responsible for making payments until you sign an acceptance document to take delivery of the car so no harm to sign it. Just be sure you do a thorough inspection of the car before you sign any delivery paperwork and negotiate any repairs if required before signing anything as well.

You are not responsible for making payments until you sign an acceptance document to take delivery of the car so no harm to sign it. Just be sure you do a thorough inspection of the car before you sign any delivery paperwork and negotiate any repairs if required before signing anything as well.

Ok, great thank you! Yea wasn’t sure if by me signing this I’m agreeing to the car regardless of defect condition if any by chance.