Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final purchase agreement with vin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've already completed all the steps including insurance etc but will be financing through a third party.. I have a VIN number

The third party financing says there they will need a final purchase agreement which includes a VIN number. I've been approved for financing.

Tesla says delivery is potentially within 5 to 10 days. At what stage will I receive the final purchase agreement which includes the VIN number so I can provide it to my financer

I do have a VIN but when I click on Continue and tab over to agreements it's grayed out so that I can't review.

What's the best way to contact Tesla? I tried to call the local dealership and been on hold for 2 hours.

Check in a web browser on your Tesla account. It's not on the app. It's a link down on the right side by your order agreement. If you don't see it there and have completed every task on the app then I guess call Tesla. I've had to wait 30-60 minutes when calling though.

I wasn't able to schedule until the day after my window once I had a vin. Only took my credit union one day to complete paperwork and wire Tesla money. So you may have plenty of time. But maybe some banks tank longer, I dunno.

Agreements in app is greyed out for me too. I don't think that's available until all trip permits, bank payments are made, etc right at the end before delivery. MVPA is available on the website much earlier.

I feel like Tesla needs a better guide of all these steps and one spot you can do them all in. Some actions must be on app. Other info is only on the website. Some of the timing and actions needed aren't explained.

Still so much better then suffering in a dealers office though.

How do you contact Tesla? Phone calls have a 45-90 min wait - and where is their an email contact for suport?

I dont have any back end channels for that or anything. I am a volunteer here, and this site is not affiliated with Tesla. I have no idea about email support either. In general I dont like email support for anything thats important to me because email is very easy to ignore.

Waiting on that 45-90 minute phone call would be my suggestion, or submitting a question in the app if you are an existing customer

I've already completed all the steps including insurance etc but will be financing through a third party.. I have a VIN number

The third party financing says there they will need a final purchase agreement which includes a VIN number. I've been approved for financing.

Tesla says delivery is potentially within 5 to 10 days. At what stage will I receive the final purchase agreement which includes the VIN number so I can provide it to my financer
All good now, M3 arrives in one week!!!

on my account/dashboard I see “Order agreement” and “Lemon law disclosure” only. The Order agreement doesn’t have the VIN on it, just the order number. How do I get the MVPA that TowerFCU needs.
Currently I’m using Tesla financing, I plan to switch that to TowerFCU once my membership app goes through. My EDD is Feb26-Mar7. I applied for TowerFCU on 2/7 loan and membership.

it's tough going through all this with a third party lender and having to speak to someone through text.

my CU is asking for an email for tesla so they can send a letter of lien guarantee to them and have it sent back signed.

and the mvpa i provided doesn't suffice. they want a mvpa final price sheet that has all the taxes and stuff on it.

the one i have now doesn't have that on it. 🤷‍♂️

maybe cash is probably the best way to go for tesla purchasing, since everything tesla provided isn't meeting the CU's needs.

i logged in to tesla.com and i don't see any of my documents. The tesla website sucks. I'm trying to prepare my tax documents but cant find my purchase agreement from January 2023. can anyone direct me on how to get my documents thank you
I got mine by logging into my Tesla on-line account. Then > "dashboard" > "manage" under the image of your car > "documents".
There should be a drop-down menu of PDF files that has what you're looking for.