Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leno on TopGear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for that TEG. Highly entertaining. At least he was not shilling Hydrogen on the show this time.

I drive those Kanan tunnels all the time. Only exceed the limit after 9PM. Black and whites live there. Wife has proof.

Actually thought his lap would be faster...

Good point! You won't see me on a bicycle after dark.

You aside, however, there are too many aggressive daytime drivers up on the popular routes -- Mulholland, Kanan, and sometimes Latigo Canyon. I'm thankful that the CHP patrols the routes thoroughly; many Sundays I see several stops along a short stretch of road. Still, I've had my share of close calls, where a few inches here or there would have made me a bug on some driver's windshield.

I haven't seen many Roadsters up there, however. Just one so far, although the recent rally took many owners along those routes.

Good point! You won't see me on a bicycle after dark.

You aside, however, there are too many aggressive daytime drivers up on the popular routes -- Mulholland, Kanan, and sometimes Latigo Canyon. I'm thankful that the CHP patrols the routes thoroughly; many Sundays I see several stops along a short stretch of road. Still, I've had my share of close calls, where a few inches here or there would have made me a bug on some driver's windshield.

I haven't seen many Roadsters up there, however. Just one so far, although the recent rally took many owners along those routes.

Was up there last night. Two CHiPs pulling speeders over. At 10:20! Luckily I was a passenger and going the other direction.. :redface:

I've seen Red, Black, and the bright Green one. The rally almost had one of each but did not got through the tunnels.

As for biking it just sucks. The long smooth turn roads have cars going waaay too fast and the short turn roads are blind enough that both driver and rider can be in the same space in an instant.

I'm doing mostly MB offroad now.

Back on topic,
Check out Jays new show that borrows from TG and others.