Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LiberT tag for French Motorways

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only need a tag for France motorways so I looked into getting a LiberT tab, and found there were a lot of options. To get a LiberT tag you have to sign up to specific supplier.

The main LiberT website is telepeagelibert.com/ If you click "Order from home" it shows a map of France showing the motorway network. Click on an area and it takes you to different suppliers - I found the following different organisations offering a tag. The pricing scheme varies.

BipGo. (as linked in an earlier thread about travel in France)
ulys (covers most of the southern half of France)
APRR
alienor
atmb
SFTRF

Each organisation supplies a LiberT tab that works on any Autoroute in France. It seems there is no advantage in getting any particular tag.

ulys was cheapest for me, but might not suit everyone. The monthly option costs 2€ per month used (nil per month not used), 4€90 cost to deliver tag to a French address, but no set up fee at present (most of the others charge around €10). To sign up you need a French bank account (as far as I could determine) - not a problem for me, but obviously a barrier for many.

The detailed conditions pdf document says there is a Frais administratifs of 9€95 , which is in line with the other suppliers. But the sign up process does not mention that, so this might be a one off offer to sign up now to save the 9€95.

Link: ulys.vinci-autoroutes.com/offre/telepeage-ulys-flex/