Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

License Plate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took possession of my model 3 6 weeks ago. I have still not received my permanent license plate or title. I am on my second temporary tag. I am in west palm beach, Florida. Tesla has been of no help. Has this been an issue for anyone else? Any suggestions?

I took possession in Jacksonville, Florida on the 11th of August, I signed the title at time of delivery and they had to fill in other information and they took it. I still have not received it. You may want to go to this Florida DMV website and fill in your VIN info. It will give you more information than what you have. Luckily I was able transfer plates over. Try this link: Check your VIN for Vehicle Information

I took possession in Jacksonville, Florida on the 11th of August, I signed the title at time of delivery and they had to fill in other information and they took it. I still have not received it. You may want to go to this Florida DMV website and fill in your VIN info. It will give you more information than what you have. Luckily I was able transfer plates over. Try this link: Check your VIN for Vehicle Information

The thread (and post) you are responding to is over 2 years old, and the OP of this thread has not been seen on TMC since October of 2019. They will not receive your advice from 2 years later.

Reactions: JMonde