Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Light Show not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just as the title says - got my model Y last week and light show isn’t working. I click it and it says it will start when I exit the vehicle. I do this and nothing happens the car just locks itself after a few minutes. Help please!

I verified it's still working here (2022.40.6). I have no idea what could be wrong with your car. A door being ajar would prevent the light show but it would also prevent your car from locking. Still, may not hurt to double check the frunk, the trunk, and all the doors.

Upvote 0
My 2018 M3 light show was working fine as of 12/16 and now is not working. I get message that it is ready, I close all doors and hear a thump but windows don't lower. Windows work fine from switch but won't lower with light show. I have checked trunk and frunk, all good. I have rebooted several times. I have preconditioned and heated car. I have tried several different usb drives, nothing works. Ideas?

Upvote 0
My 2018 M3 light show was working fine as of 12/16 and now is not working. I get message that it is ready, I close all doors and hear a thump but windows don't lower. Windows work fine from switch but won't lower with light show. I have checked trunk and frunk, all good. I have rebooted several times. I have preconditioned and heated car. I have tried several different usb drives, nothing works. Ideas?
After slamming all the doors again, it finally started working. Must have been something with the door sensor.

Reactions: BitJam
Upvote 0