TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Lightly Used 19" Slipstream Wheels

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by rdb88, May 17, 2017.

1. rdb88

rdb88 Member

Posting a new thread for these. Was originally going to sell them when new but ended up using them through the winter. Now that we have bought a used Mazda 3 that we can use in lightly increment weather, might as well sell these. They have approximately 5k miles on the tires. One of the tires is a Pirelli PZero Nero as I had a puncture and needed a tire ASAP. The Pirelli was the closest match to the OEM tires. That tire only has about 1k on it. Anyway, no scratches or curb rash (just a little dirty!) and look pretty much like new. Asking $1200 for wheels and tires (TPMS included). Willing to ship.

Attached Files:

2. rdb88

rdb88 Member

Price drop!

3. rdb88

rdb88 Member

4. BradWI

BradWI Supporting Member

Any chance you'd split up the set? Quite a few of us on here looking for just one to keep as a spare.

5. rdb88

rdb88 Member

I would consider it. More work because I'd have to ship potentially 4 different times. Would you pay a premium for just one of them?

6. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

I live in ohio I am interested.i am going on vacation will be back Monday is there any way you can meet somewhere in the middle?

7. rdb88

rdb88 Member

I absolutely can. Where in Ohio? Could meet at like the Cincinnati Tesla store?

8. Bheuring

Bheuring Member

LoL I am going to kings island this weekend in mason right next to Cincinnati .But I can't get them because I am taking 4kids and me and my wife.
    I live in Oregon Ohio close to Toledo and could meet some were in the middle proble next weekend.

9. rdb88

rdb88 Member

Ha I understand! I'll pm you. Next weekend should be fine.

10. rdb88

rdb88 Member

Sold!!!

• Like x 1