Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lightning Cable sold out on Tesla.com - anyone find other options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this has been answered somewhere else. I'm new to the TMC (just got my Model 3 last week!).

I wanted to purchase a second lightning cable to replace the micro USB that came with the car. However it's sold out on their site.

I tried to use an existing lighting cable but since it's not at a right angle, the fit is pretty terrible.

Has anyone found a comparable right angle that fits well in the Model 3?

Thanks!

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere else. I'm new to the TMC (just got my Model 3 last week!).

I wanted to purchase a second lightning cable to replace the USB-C that came with the car. However it's sold out on their site.

I tried to use an existing lighting cable but since it's not at a right angle, the fit is pretty terrible.

Has anyone found a comparable right angle that fits well in the Model 3?

Thanks!

for those of us who use wallet cases wireless charging is not an option. no amount of wireless convenience is worth having to carry a wallet around. now that i have no key either i only leave the house with a phone and a few credit cards. love it
I was looking into a wallet case for the exact reason you mentioned. Really don't need keys anymore and a phone is it.

I was looking at the taptes as well but liked that you can lay the phone down horizontally on the new jeda pad also besides the ability to still use the wired option too if charging a non wireless compatible phone (I know I should upgrade but my older 6S works just fine :). If I do go with the taptes is there a reason to go with the gen 2 over the gen 1?