TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Like New Set of 19" Matte Black Sportline Turbines

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Ebdubs, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Ebdubs

Ebdubs Member

Selling a winter set of 19" matte black Sportline Tesla non-staggered turbines and tires (Michelin X-Ice tires). Tesla center caps included. Size: 245x45 R19. Tread is less than 1000 miles as you can see from the photos. Rims are in perfect condition. $1700 cash. Located in Sunnyvale. Local pickup preferred. Willing to ship if buy pays shipping. PM if interested.

Photos posted here: Tesla 19 Turbine Wheels & Tires

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

I already have a set of these, but wow, that's a great deal. Good luck, I don't think they'll last long.

3. Cowby

Cowby Member

yes, I'd snatch these up for a winter set if I wasn't so far away from you.

4. eyespii

eyespii Member

Would there be any disadvantage of running winter tires in the generally warm/hot conditions of SoCal? I'm interested, but have no need for winter tires...

5. elin

elin Member

Very nice. How old are the rims and more importantly, what is the mileage on the rims? May I ask why you are selling? Thanks in advance.

6. TorqueIt

TorqueIt Member

Do they have TPMS installed?

7. audioryan

audioryan Member

Where is Sunnyvale? I'm interested. I have black 21's and I'm tired of buying tires.

8. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

Yes -- driving on winters at temperatures above 7ºC will wear down the rubber in short order.

Source: Canadian

9. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

California, near San Jose.

10. Ebdubs

Ebdubs Member