Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Limiting repairs at the service center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a service center appointment for a major issue on a few month old model X. The 2nd row seats are stuck down and unresponsive.

My service center is 1.5 hours away. So, I had been holding off on minor issues to have them remedied all at once. When I talked to the service center they said I was only allowed 6 issues per visit.

Here's my list. Has anyone else run into this?

1. 3rd row air does not blow even on highest setting (no picture)
  2. Drivers side rear mini window lower plastic piece loose
  3. Rear passenger Door rubbing
  4. Drivers side front mounding sticks out creating wind noise
  5. Drivers side front of door seal needs glue
  6. Sticker marking on 3rd row passenger seat
  7. Paint run spot on drivers door caused rubbing and needs touch up
  8. Passenger side DRL crack. It is hard to notice unless the lighting is right and there are no signs of impact. It’s likely a hairline crack from install.
  9. Moisture intrusion on front windows in the rain. It seems the same spot is creating extra wind noise. Slight pressure from the inside on the trim creates a seal and prevents both
  10. Passenger side lower carpet coming out (tried just pushing back in)
  11. Rear drivers side seat cover won't stay attached at the bottom.
I provided photo evidence of all of it.

Attachments

• 7D91F0C4-9FA3-47B0-BAD6-CFB339E33766.png
    7D91F0C4-9FA3-47B0-BAD6-CFB339E33766.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 248
  • Funny
Reactions: rpo
It'll effect their performance metrics if the car is sitting too long for all those repairs. The system will show your vehicle was brought in on a certain day and if it takes a day per repair then it'll also show that vehicle has been down for 12 days.

That's all it is.