Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of 18" wheels for P3D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great list, thank you. Only thing I would suggest is some of the wheels have multiple offset options so it might be helpful to have them listed.

Anybody running a 255/40/18 tire on the EV01’s? I am considering them for AutoCross wheels for this season and I’m not sure their clearance to the inner control arm

So the Titan wheels in 18” will in fact fit a P3D+?

Here is a pic:
IMG_3105.jpeg

I purchased my Titan7 T-S5 wheels from Evasive Motorsports. Even though they list Bronze as a color option, I was informed the Bronze color was never produced in the 18" size due to lack of demand. The color in my pic above is Satin Titanium. I'm going to plastidip them a bronze color. If I like the color, I might have the wheels refinished...

I purchased my Titan7 T-S5 wheels from Evasive Motorsports. Even though they list Bronze as a color option, I was informed the Bronze color was never produced in the 18" size due to lack of demand. The color in my pic above is Satin Titanium. I'm going to plastidip them a bronze color. If I like the color, I might have the wheels refinished...

Thanks for the photo! Do you know if Tesla center caps will fit?

Thanks for the photo! Do you know if Tesla center caps will fit?

I don't know, since the Model 3 Performance with the 20" wheels don't have a regular center cap (more like a twisted starfish cap that covers the lugs also). Hopefully, someone else can chime in.

I will say, if you are seriously considering the Titan7 T-S5 wheels, that Evasive Motorsports includes the Titan7 center caps. If you purchase the wheels directly from Titan7, you will have to purchase the center caps separately.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
I have a set of the Martian MW03 in 18x7.5 on order (hopefully will arrive next week), will fit them with 225/50-18 Nikian Hakkapeliitta R3 tires. These tires have a diameter which is 1.5% larger than the stock tires. I would have preferred to get 215/50-18 tires (same diameter as stock), but none were available nationwide. The larger sidewall is better for potholes, though, so maybe not a bad tradeoff.

If this weren't a leased car, I'd probably have gotten two sets of the Martian wheels, one for summer tires and one for winter.

In stock in 20" in Bronze -- T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel

Just ordered a set of ev01+ for my p3d to california...anyone have an idea of how long it takes to ship from Ontario to California?

Mine took 8 days from the moment they shipped, which was several weeks after I placed the order due to Canada Wheels waiting for Fast Wheels to ship them the goods.

You should get 5 Purolator tracking numbers (one for each wheel, plus one for the aero covers). You can also use UPS to track them once they cross the border.

1B9C27F1-F3E6-4F4F-86E6-21A80FC853B1.jpeg
06D967E5-E3CE-4DE0-B708-D50553D908B6.jpeg

Some pictures of the unpainted knurled beading and the gunmetal finish on the Martians MW03 in 18x7.5. More pics later after temps are higher and I can mount pilot sport 4s on them. I’ll be weighing them later this week if I can find a scale :/. I may still have a discount code if anyone is interested. It’s limited use.

Reactions: Xenoilphobe