Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of 18" wheels for P3D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the EVO were tested against stock 18" aero and were the same Wh/mi.
thanks. at this point, I think I'm debating the EVO1+ wheels (18/8.5 size) vs the martian 18/7.5 wheels for the winter tire set on my M3P

The EVO1+ wheels with their aero covers would give more range than other 18in wheels, due to the covers, however the EVO1+ wheels seem to come in only one width, the factory 8.5 in.

I wonder if the additional 16lbs of weight loss comparing the weight of the EVO1+ to the Martian 18/7.5 in wheels in combination with running a more narrow tire on the Martian 7.5in wheels, such as a 225, instead of the stock 235 I would need to use on the 8.5in width EVO1+ wheels, might mean that the martian wheels provide equal or superior range gains compared to the one size 18/8,5 inch EVO1+ wheels with aero covers, running the stock 235width tires??

What are peoples thoughts on that comparison????

One other issue is that the martian wheels are out of stock for 6-8 weeks and no one answers the phone or my emails at Martian, while the fastwheel distributor for EVO1+ wheels has been very prompt with answering my questions. Martian doesn't seem to have much customer service.

Tire rack doesn't list any 18s as compatible with a '22 P3+ , did something change? Or has it always been that way?
@awdpilot Zero reports of any wheel mounting related changes for 2022 on these forums. The hubs, rotors, and calipers are all the same as 2021. Probably Tire Rack just needs to update their database to extend their existing fitment matches into the 2022 model year.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC